develop and improve your skills
Must Pre-Register to Participate
Skills Academy Training Sessions (evaluations available for team openings)
- Registration: Online form: November grades 3-7, 8-11// December grades 3-7, 8-11
- Who: 3rd - 11th graders in Fall 2021
- Dates: November 7, 21 + December 5, 19
- Time: 5:00-6:00 pm
- Cost: $10 (paid online PRIOR to attendance-link in Google form)
- What to bring: water bottle, basketball.
- Format: The focus of these 1-hour sessions are to improve your athlete's skills including shooting, ball handling, passing, footwork, and to provide them with an opportunity to use these skills during live play
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Open Workouts: 7th-11th
These sessions are hosted by our 2021 MN Suns coaches for additional skills work, open gym style. If you want to join you will get to workout with other athletes in our upper grades, these workouts are a great opportunity to get to know your coaches as well as other athletes in the program.
What to bring: Reversible jersey, water bottle, basketball.
Saturday Dates at Hopkins, 9-11 am
- October 30th
- November 6th
- November 13th
Sunday Dates at Maranatha, 6-7:30 pm
- November 7th
- November 21st
- December 5th
- December 19th
INDIVIDUAL & SMALL GROUP TRAINING
MN Suns will offer individual and small group fee-based training. For more information, feel free to contact one of our skills academy trainers.
- Rachael Long- email@example.com, 612-385-3053
- Ameh Ogbemudia- firstname.lastname@example.org, 612-240-8399
- De'Ante Michaud - email@example.com, 612-388-2304
- James Fassett - firstname.lastname@example.org, 612-205-3998
- Dre Jefferson - Dre.Jefferson@mnsuns.com, 612-384-2909